Established in 2009, and formally incorporated in 2011, KG2 Consulting LLC is focused on assisting clients address their most difficult challenges. With a going in position of strategy through execution...the strategy must be implementable and measurable, we strive to maximize your return on investment in us. It is our business to help yours to grow and thrive!
By linking sustainable individual and corporate responsibility with exceptional core values, our vision is to be the preferred, most trusted advisor in the delivery of management, technology, and training consulting services.
To bring inspiration, innovation, and thought leadership to our clients in support of their goals and objectives, and to assist them to solve complex and difficult problems, to execute strategic and tactical technical implementations, and to demonstrate success based on tangible and measurable business results.
Our services as a partner and trusted advisor to all levels of leadership include providing an integrated perspective of Management, Technology and Training consulting services that contribute to the maintenance and enhancement of performance-driven, IT, infrastructure asset, and resource intensive organizations.
At KG2 Consulting, we recognize that effective Management is ‘key to success’ and that poor management is often the primary contributor to the underachievement or even downright failure of projects and programs…hence the importance of our Management consulting services to our clients. We offer cradle to grave program / project management and project management office (PMO) services. From project programming and proposal development to project closeout and transition and at every stage in between, we are your one-stop-shop for objective, unbiased support. As a partner and trusted advisor, we can relate with all levels of the organization, from tactical end user to senior and executive leadership, interfacing on your behalf, and with your best interests in mind. We have a wide breadth of first-hand experience and ‘lessons learned’ from both the private sector and Federal agencies and can provide your organization with industry leading ‘best practices’ at a fraction of the cost.
With over 35 combined years of consulting experience in the public and private sectors, the principal owners of the firm integrate a business, education and technology vision with strategic direction and leadership, and bring deep technical expertise, a comprehensive knowledge of program and project scoping, planning, execution, and evaluation; and change, financial, and risk management to each project. By linking business strategy with operational reality, we can deliver innovative solutions to complex 21st century business challenges…especially those associated with technology implementation, training, adoption, and governance; research and evaluation; planning and controls; organizational design and change management / organizational readiness; performance measurement and reporting; communications and stakeholder management; and PMO development and management.
Based on industry best practices and principles of continuous improvement, our proven management approach keeps a finger on the pulse of the project with an eye on the future of the broader program. We will provide the requisite oversight and scrutiny that you need to contribute to success. At KG2 Consulting, we are committed to your project or program’s success and you can count on timeliness, competence, and excellence from all our consultants.
Technology and technology enablement are key underpinnings of our approach to supporting our clients. KG2 Consulting is acutely aware that both public and private sector organizations struggle with keeping track of the most expensive items on the organization’s balance sheets; human resources and infrastructure assets…their people, places, and things. The only way to adequately address these challenges is to leverage some form of enterprise technology…we provide our clients with extensive experience planning for, designing, selecting, and implementing infrastructure management solutions (BIM / BMS / CAD / CAFM / CMMS / EAM / eGRC / ERP / GIS / IoT / IWMS) and training technologies for Immersive Learning (augmented and mixed realities, virtual worlds, virtual reality, social media, simulations, and serious games); Learning Management Systems (LMS); Mobile Learning; and Blended Learning (Distance Learning / Immersive Learning / Mobile Learning).
Our approach to Environmental Sustainability and Energy Management also involves innovative sustainability technology. As in the areas listed above, we assist our clients with requirements validations, as-is and to-be business process improvements, functional and preliminary technical designs, solution testing, training, and post implementation support…we provide assistance with implementing technology software solutions for an integrated asset management strategy, devising a consolidated IT infrastructure, developing comprehensive training solutions, as well providing expertise on the various types of sustainability technologies, from green data centers to renewable solar and wind alternatives.
Especially in times of economic uncertainty, it’s easy to forget that a company’s or organizations biggest asset is its pool of competent talent. We understand that training is a critical way to keep your human resources agile, well-informed 21st century employees who leverage the best your company has to offer to ensure that the competitive advantage afforded by deep knowledge and subject matter expertise is maintained. Leveraging industry best practice with specialized frameworks and delivery approaches like iPrep4™, KG2 Consulting can assist…whether you’re looking to refine existing courses or to develop brand new training.
We are skilled in many of the leading-edge technologies for learning including e-learning, social media, mobile learning and immersive learning, and can be your one-stop-shop for analyzing your current-state and recommending a plan for enhancing your training programs, both internal facing and external. By leveraging the best technology solutions, including our immersive, interactive virtual workplace (i2VW) product suite, we address the challenge of accessibility to training in a way that underscores what today’s learners need…they want to learn exactly what they need to know, precisely when they need to know it, and from wherever they happen to be.
Long-term relationships, mutual trust, and respect are the hallmarks of our focus on SERVICES to our clients and to the community at large – Service, Excellence, Respect, Value, Integrity, Collaboration, Empowerment and Sustainability.
- Service – Client, Community, and Country
- Excellence – Thought leadership and distinction, High standards and commitment to quality, Introspection and continuous improvement
- Respect – Dignity, Sensitivity, and Understanding
- Value – Professionalism, Expertise, Conduct, Attitude, and Perspective
- Integrity – Individual and corporate ethical behavior, Honesty and fairness, and Consistency in word and deed
- Collaboration – Teamwork, Integration, and Networking
- Empowerment – Trust, Support, and Recognition
- Sustainability – Awareness, Stewardship, and Responsibility
With over 35 combined years of consulting experience, our managing partners and principal owners of the firm combine a business, education and technology vision with strategic direction and leadership, and bring deep technical expertise; a comprehensive knowledge of program and project scoping, planning, execution, and evaluation; and change, financial, and risk management to each project.
Visit us at the Realcomm Marketplace.
Building upon careers that included working for Tier 1 management and technology consulting firms such as Booz Allen Hamilton, BearingPoint, Computer Sciences Corporation, Deloitte, and General Dynamics Information Technology, our managing partners and principal owners bring firsthand experience with a wide range of specialized consulting services that include:
- Program management office (PMO) operations and oversight, acquisition support, and project management (PM); planning, design, selection, and implementation of enterprise management technology solutions (BIM / BMS / CAD / CAFM / CMMS / EAM / ERP / GIS / IoT / IWMS); asset management strategies and solutions; business continuity and disaster recovery; process improvement and change management
- Implementing ‘best in class’ COTS/GOTS enterprise applications including (in alphabetical order) Aegis, Aperture, Archibus, AutoCAD, Datastream, ESRI, FIS, MAXIMO, Metasys, Microstation, Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, SPANFM/FacilityCenter/ Tririga, and Trapeze. By leveraging key tenets of change management and business process improvement, these enterprise asset management technology projects involve numerous hardware platforms, software applications, and network infrastructure. They also include all aspects of the software development and implementation lifecycle, including initial evaluation and planning, assessment and analysis, design, development, integration, testing, training, implementation and transition support
- Supporting the evolving areas of environmental sustainability, energy management, high performance green buildings and sustainable workplace strategies as an initial adopter, early proponent, and published author with a decade long eminence in this arena
- Developing e-learning, immersive, and/or mobile learning solutions based on sound instructional design principles and rigorous planning and analysis
- Using appropriate technologies to augment existing training solutions to create best-of-breed, hybrid learning environments
- Creating and implementing robust social media plans, web site strategies, and other outreach capabilities
- Leading curriculum design and development initiatives, including train-the-trainer, classroom training, synchronous and asynchronous web-based training, and blended learning solutions
- Developing and implementing qualitative and/or qualitative research studies
- Applying process and continuous improvement experience based on ISO 9001 and CMMI
- Leading projects based on Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM)
- Contributing thought-ware in immersive learning, research and publishing
- Leveraging Kirkpatrick Four Levels ™ Evaluation Certifications for relevant engagements.
Indusgeeks is a multi award winning studio offering game-based products & services for the Learning & Communications market.
Indusgeeks creates serious games, advergames, simulations and virtual worlds for the global market across different industry types and functions. Founded in 2007, it now has offices and partners in Mumbai, San Francisco & Dubai.
Indusgeeks' clients include the Government of UAE, Veterans' Affairs - Department of Defense (DOD), Pearson Education, Stanford University, Memphis University, and many more.
INNOVATION IN LEARNING
Innovation in Learning, Inc. conceived of, and funded the development of the CliniSpace® platform, based on the years of simulation experience of the principals at IIL. IIL was started by Parvati Dev and Wm.LeRoy Heinrichs.
Parvati Dev, PhD, IIL's President and CEO, has 30 years of experience developing technology solutions applied to life sciences learning and research problems. At Stanford University she founded and ran an internationally recognized learning technologies lab, SUMMIT, with numerous firsts in multimedia, web and simulation for medical education.
Wm. LeRoy Heinrichs, MD, PhD.IIL’s co-founder and Exec. Medical Director, has 32 years of experience at Stanford University serving in roles of Professor and Chair of Ob/Gyn, with a $4.0M annual budget (1980), and as Director of Gynecology, and Associate Director of SUMMIT.
Metamersive™ is Indusgeeks' immersive and interactive learning and collaboration platform. Metamersive™'s game-based learning framework provides a unique combination of single-user, self paced learning and multi-user peer-to-peer learning, across all devices and platforms.
It is a cloud based platform that can be customized to client needs. It comes embedded with features for text and voice chat, and provides analytics to clients by tracking user behaviour.
CliniSpace® is a platform for development of a wide range of immersive medical applications. Its modular design supports rapid design of spaces, reconfiguration of equipment and furniture, and reuse of its many characters (avatars).
The virtual patients in CliniSpace® are represented by detailed physiologic and 3D graphic models. The models exchange data with the instruments and devices using a modular approach that also supports addition of devices and tests as appropriate.
Planview is the global leader in Work and Resource Management (WRM), with the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of solutions for strategic planning, portfolio and resource management, work collaboration, and enterprise architecture. Their solutions span every class of work, resource, and organization, addressing the needs of teams, departments, and entire organizations, from the mid-market to global enterprises.
Consistently ranked very highly by Gartner, Forrester, etc., Planview Enterprise® and Projectplace® provides the industry’s most comprehensive approach that supports and unifies:
- Project collaboration,
- Traditional project management,
- Portfolio planning for agile projects through integrations with leading agile ALM tools, and
- Enterprise-wide portfolio and resource management.
The Planview product suite also includes Troux® for Enterprise Capability and Technology Management, and Innotas® for Project Portfolio Management (PPM) for Maturing Organizations.
As the largest engineering solutions provider in the GCC for almost three decades, CompuSOFT provides cutting edge solutions for Research and Development, Engineering, Design, Compliance, Project Management, Information Technology and Education. Their software portfolio offers Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM), Computer Aided Engineering (CAE), Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM), Simulation, Project management, Risk Analysis, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
Strategically located in Dammam, Riyadh, and Jeddah, and comprised of three main business units; CompuSOFT Software Sales, CompuSOFT Training Centers, and CompuSOFT Consulting, they successfully support an extensive roster of clients in the Oil and Gas, Energy, Power Generation Plant, Petrochemical, Process, Marine and Offshore, HVAC, Fire Fighters, Equipment Manufacturing and other sectors.
GOLDEN SANDS GROUP IoT
Golden Sands, a UAE-based technical supply and services company is dedicated to flexible, innovative and future-oriented solutions. Established in 1984, and located in the heart of Dubai, Golden Sands has played an important role in the development of the Arab Gulf industry for the last three decades. As the UAE representative of the EnOcean Alliance, they provide access to an integrated ecosystem of partners all focused on innovative automation solutions for sustainable building-projects…to make buildings more energy-efficient, more flexible and more cost-effective with IoT.