Press & News
- KG2 Consulting LLC, a US Management, Technology, and Training Consulting firm is now a UiPath Business Partner. UiPath Platform Automation Software (www.uipath.com) is a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for RPA and a Forrester Wave Leader for Robotic Process Automation, Q1 2021.
Review and download these reports here:
- Keysha I. Gamor, Ph.D. “Insights on identifying potential types of guidance for supporting student inquiry when using virtual and remote labs in science” was published in the Educational Technology Research and Development Journal (Volume 69, Pages 239–242).
- Published: January 11, 2021.
- A bi-monthly publication of the Association for Educational Communications & Technology (AECT).
Review and download this publication here:
- D. Kofi Gamor. VRWorldTech Magazine: Issue 3 (Published on Apr 25, 2020)
- KG2s Immersive, Interactive Virtual ConferenceTM (i2VCTM) software was featured in the third issue of the VRWorldTech Magazine, the only publication dedicated to immersive technology and enterprise.
- This issue focuses on retail, checks in with XYZ Reality, SimCentric, DeepMotion, Vortic and Interhaptics, and investigates the options available for virtual conferences and events.
Review and download this publication here:
- KG2 Consulting LLC is teamed with CompuSOFT, the largest Saudi-owned engineering solutions provider in the GCC to be a Unity Platinum Authorized Reseller.
- Unity is the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving anyone from emerging creators to global technology, entertainment, and manufacturing brands the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize anything imaginable. To underscore this point, in the last 12 months, Unity reached 3 billion devices with all the content made on the Unity platform, with content that was installed over 29 billion times.
- As a combined team, we are all about providing our clients with a solid ‘digital foundation’, one that ultimately supports elements of the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 focus on the Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR 4.0). Specifically, our approach can be viewed as a journey along a maturity continuum, beginning with basic 2D CAD digitization and culminating with AI-enhanced, Immersive, Interactive Virtual Workplaces (i2VWTM)…our framework for VR/AR/MR…built on Products like Unity!
- KG2 Consulting LLC is proud to announce a strategic partnership with CompuSOFT Middle East (www.compusoftme.com). In addition to IoT-enabled IWMS and EAM, and under the umbrella of Immersive, Interactive Virtual Workplaces (i2VW), our collaborative objective is to sell and implement advanced training solutions that leverage Virtual Reality (VR), Virtual Worlds (VW), Augmented Reality (AR), Mixed Reality (MR) and Serious Games.
- As the largest engineering solutions provider in the GCC for almost three decades, CompuSOFT provides cutting edge solutions for Research and Development, Engineering, Design, Compliance, Project Management, Information Technology and Education. Their software portfolio includes Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM), Computer Aided Engineering (CAE), Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM), Simulation, Project management, Risk Analysis, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Comprised of three main business units: CompuSOFT Software Sales, CompuSOFT Training Centers, and CompuSOFT Consulting, they successfully support an extensive roster of clients in the Oil and Gas, Energy, Power Generation Plant, Petrochemical, Process, Marine and Offshore, HVAC, Fire Fighters, Equipment Manufacturing and other sectors of the Middle East.
- KG2 Consulting LLC, a US-based Management, Technology, and Training Consulting firm is teamed with Planview (www.planview.com), a Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant Leader for Project Portfolio Management Worldwide, to provide PPM/PMO services and solutions.
- KG2 Consulting, in partnership with Indusgeeks and IIL, launches product offerings for Immersive, Interactive Virtual Workplaces (i2VW™), Conferences (i2VC™) and Tradeshows (i2VT™) powered by metamersive™
- KG2 Consulting, a key member of an integrated multi-firm CACI team (CACI International Inc.) was informed today that Team CACI has been awarded a $78 million contract to provide integration, sustainment, and deployment services in support of the U.S. Air Force Office of the Civil Engineer’s NexGen IT program to replace legacy systems with current technologies. The contract was awarded by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Systems Integration and Management Center (FEDSIM) under the GSA government-wide Alliant acquisition vehicle and is for a one-year base period and four option years. The Air Force Office of the Civil Engineer provides leadership, policies, resources, and oversight in support of the Civil Engineer (CE) team, which ensures that all Air Force buildings, structures, and utilities are maintained and combat ready. The purpose of the NexGen IT enterprise transformation program is to deliver robust mission-focused capabilities that will improve CE productivity and provide the accurate, real-time data necessary to make important strategic decisions and better manage Air Force resources.
- Keysha I. Gamor, Ph.D., Invited Guest Speaker at Innovative Education Conference 2012 (29-30 April), San Francisco, CA. Topic: Use of Virtual Worlds in Healthcare Education.
- Keysha I. Gamor, Ph.D., McJulien Lecturer at the Association for Educational Communications and Technology 2011 Conference, Friday, November 11 from 1:00 – 2:00 PM. Hyatt Regency, Floor Level 3, City Terrace 4, Jacksonville, FL.
- D. Kofi Gamor, KG2 Consulting Managing Director, has a featured article in Kyoto Planet!
- Our own Managing Director, Keysha I. Gamor, Ph.D. is named one of the top 3 Association of Virtual Worlds Persons of the Year!
- Keysha I. Gamor, Ph.D. is published in “The Oxford Handbook of Virtuality, the first wide-ranging anthology of virtuality as it relates to a number of diverse fields of study”. Edited by Mark Grimshaw; 800 pages | 97 illustrations | 248x171mm. 978-0-19-982616-2 | Hardback | April 2014 (estimated)